Hunter Outcalt, MTX, CPA| Senior Associate
HealthCare Appraisers, Inc.
TEL: (561) 330-3488
Mr. Outcalt is Senior Associate in the Firm’s Florida office and has an extensive background in financial analysis. His experience includes the financial advisory of large private, publicly traded, international and domestic entities. Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, Mr. Outcalt held a position as an associate with Deloitte and Touche.
Mr. Outcalt holds a Master of Taxation from the Florida Atlantic University and a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the Fisher School of Accounting at the University of Florida. He is a certified public accountant (CPA) licensed in the State of Florida*.
Mr. Outcalt’s practice is focused on business valuation and litigation support, including:
- Valuation for mergers and acquisitions
- Valuation for shareholder buy-in/buy-out
- Stock options and warrants
- Valuation for financial reporting
- Goodwill and intangible asset valuation
- Marital dissolution
- Shareholder disputes
- Other tax, corporate, and litigated matters
- Certified Public Accountant - Licensed in Florida*
- Florida Atlantic University | Boca Raton, FL | Master of Taxation
- Fisher School of Accounting, University of Florida | Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Prior Professional Affiliations
- Deloitte & Touche, LLP | Boca Raton, FL | Associate
*HealthCare Appraisers is not a CPA firm.