The Recognized Leader in Providing
FMV Analysis To The Healthcare Industry
The healthcare industry is complex. So are today’s healthcare compensation arrangements and business transactions. Whether you are a hospital trying to craft a physician employment arrangement, about to acquire a physician practice, or you are a health law firm needing defensible valuations to support your clients -- you need reliable, objective, and swiftly generated FMV opinions to ensure compliance with federal Stark and anti-kickback statutes and other compliance areas.
HealthCare Appraisers was founded in 2000 for the exclusive purpose of providing valuation services to the healthcare and life sciences communities. Now our professional services firm has grown to 100+ professionals and is one of the nation’s leading healthcare consulting firm specializing in FMV analyses and transactions.
Leading The Healthcare Industry...
One Complex Transaction At A Time
Our services consider the full spectrum of FMV needs — from compensation and business enterprise valuations to appraisals of fixed assets, intangible assets and real estate. Healthcare entities in all 50 states and around the word seek us out for our ability to issue-spot problems of commercial reasonableness, in-depth FMV analyses, and our expertise in providing guidance regarding emerging and complex compensation and transaction structures.
What makes us stand out?
- We focus exclusively on healthcare. So our staff of 100+ valuation professionals knows the business inside and out.
- We bring unmatched levels of expertise, experience, and depth to each client engagement and conduct thousands of valuations each year.
- We provide flexible, customizable solutions to meet each client’s needs, whether simple or complex. We pride ourselves on having developed a broad range of FMV “documentation” that avoids one-size fits all mentality. You will have options from which to choose at a price you can afford.
- We are a full-service firm that can address the full-spectrum of valuation assignments.
Given our vertical integration
we provide the following services:
Innovative & experiencedThe Healthcare landscape is a moving target. At HealthCare Appraisers, we continually keep our eyes on the ball to account for emerging payer-driven incentives, new payment methodologies, and new organizational structures that can impact your proposed arrangements and our FMV findings. Whether your organization is dealing with new pay-for-performance incentives, value-driven payments, ACOs, capitation and risk-sharing arrangements, or evolving Medicare rules (MACRA) – we’ve covered all the bases.
We anticipate clients’ evolving needs and have developed innovative solutions. Some arrangements require a traditional, full-blown report, while other less complicated arrangements can be documented through the use of a summary addendum format. For relatively simple arrangements that still require an outside FMV opinion, we have pioneered a rapid turnaround data gathering and FMV analysis approach – within hours; clients can obtain instant, defensible and cost-effective valuation conclusions quickly, efficiently and at reduced cost.
Benefits of Using HealthCare Appraisers:
1) Reduce costs with a Full-service Fair Market Value (FMV) Provider
2) Speed up FMV appraisal turnaround times
3) Reduce the stress associated with multiple appraisals and transactions
4) Gain confidence that your selected firm has an extremely broad team of valuation professionals
5) Experience peace of mind knowing that your transactions will pass compliance muster
ACCREDITED VALUATION PROFESSIONALS
The HealthCare Appraisers team is made up of talented and experienced professionals who are committed to providing expert advice to our clients. Since we started offering valuation services in 2000, we have cultivated a talented and driven team that is accustomed to navigating the complex regulatory environments of the life sciences and healthcare industries. Furthermore, given the interplay between healthcare valuation and federal and state regulatory guidelines, on of our successful hiring models has been the recruitment of individuals with law degrees. Additionally, many of our dedicated employees have memberships in professional associations.
licenses, certifications, and designations, held by our professionals:
SPECIALIZED IN HEALTHCARE
At a time when many valuation service providers have expanded their offerings across multiple industries, HealthCare Appraisers remains a truly independent and objective provider of healthcare valuation services. We provide the critical due diligence and valuation expertise needed for healthcare entities to make complex business decisions. Our national team of credentialed healthcare valuation specialists are dedicated to the success of our clients.
For your free consultation...
Complete the Form Below!