Day to Day of a New Analyst
- No matter the service line, an analyst can expect to work in close collaboration with a team of experienced healthcare valuation experts.
- Analysts will work with their team, learning the nuances of the healthcare industry, and our proprietary financial models.
- As Analysts become more comfortable with our systems, they will begin to take on additional projects and responsibilities.
- Before long, Analysts will manage projects, resources and work directly with clients on a daily basis.
- Once you create an application account, apply to each of the specific job postings for which you are interested. This is done by clicking on a various listing located via the “View All Job Opportunites” below.
- Once you have applied to a listing, your resume will be reviewed by our hiring managers.
- If your resume meets the criteria for the job listing, a HealthCare Appraisers staff will reach out to you to set up a high-level phone screen to discuss the company and the position.
- Your additional information will then be assigned to a hiring manager(s) to determine if phone interviews are warranted.
- If the hiring managers would like to proceed with phone interviews, one of our administrative staff will reach out to you for setting Usually, you can expect to speak with 1-2 individuals over the phone.
- If you move past the phone interviews, you will be invited to come into the office to meet with the team of individuals you will be working with.
- A final decision is made, and an offer letter may be distributed.